WordPress Poll Plugin
WordPress Poll plugin is developed to build awesome polls and conduct interactive elections super easily and quickly.
Our WordPress Polling Plugin gives impressive tools to create powerful and simple polls. You have 5 poll types to choose from, advanced settings, dozens of style options included 7 pre-build themes, and many more functionalities a professional poll builder will wish for. Looking for the best poll plugin for WordPress via which you can create a poll in minutes? You are in the right place!
Create and publish your first pol in 3 simple steps:
- Click on the Add new button on the Polls page,
- Choose the type, and fill out other necessary information such as a question, answers, etc.
- Save it and copy the generated shortcode and insert it into any post or page to make your poll public.
Data is an essential part of any business process, don’t you agree? Data-oriented companies are the most successful ones nowadays. So, if you want to compete with them, you need to have this lead generator tool at your disposal. You need to imply the “give and take” rule: provide interactive content to your audience and get new leads.
The benefits of receiving new leads are many:
- Increase the traffic of your website
- Use the plugin as an effective marketing tool and build your Social Media strategy based on it: email marketing, SMM marketing, etc.
- Receive customer feedback, do market research, and improve your services and products
- Get insights and take action: create an opinion poll, know more about your customers’ habits, preferences, interests, and so on.
WordPress Poll maker plugin features, advantages
There is a default WordPress classic editor for adding and editing the question. You can use it for formatting your question text. Most importantly, it allows you to create an image poll, video poll or audio poll. If you have CSS or HTML skills, you are free to write your own code and design your question the way you wish it to be. Moreover, you can insert a shortcode of any other plugin easily. This WordPress Vote plugin’s developers continually do their best to build the Best WordPress Poll Plugin ever. All you need is to grab the chance and give it a try!
This WordPress Poll plugin allows you to make 6 types of online polls:
- Choosing – You can add as many options for choosing as you want. There is also an option that allows users to add their custom option(Pro).
- Rating – With this type, you can make voting forms with rating a single product. It allows you to choose the type of rating: with stars or with emojis. It depends on the subject you want to examine.
- Voting – With this type, you can make voting forms with voting. Here are again two types: like/dislike or emojis. It is an easy way to understand users love your product or not.
- Dropdown – Available only in Pro version – You need to write the possible answers in the field of ‘Answers’, which are 2 by default. The participants need to choose one answer from a list of choices presented in a dropdown menu.
- Range – Available only in Pro version – It allows a participant to select answers in 1-100 range.
- VS (versus) – Available only in Pro version – This is the type of competition with two products or persons. There are awesome styles for making versus votes.
Multivote functionality: By selecting Choosing type, you can also activate Multivote functionality. It allows your respondents to choose more than one answer to your question. Moreover, you can give a maximum number to it, so your respondents can not vote more than the assigned count of answers to the given question.
Notify admin by email
With our Vote plugin, you can be notified via email each time a vote is submitted. All you need is to enable the Results notification by email option from your form’s settings and enter your email address in the corresponding field. It allows you to be informed and doesn’t check your admin dashboard frequently.
Save your time, and in the meantime, be informed with our WordPress Voting Plugin!
Redirection (Individual and Global)
Redirection is a super-effective technique to boost your website traffic. Attract your website visitors via engaging polls and after voting, redirect them to another webpage. You can either redirect no matter the answer they give or redirect based on their answer. The latter one is a powerful call-to-action trick. For instance, if you are selling books, you can make a question like What book genre is your personality?. Then, redirect the participants to different book pages based on their answers. This a great marketing idea, isn’t it?
Now there is wide used function: schedule. We also include this function in our poll builder plugin.
It saves a mass of time. For example, if you are going to make an election in the near future, you don’t need to remember and set the alarm for that. You can make it right now and set a start date for displaying it.
Also, it is important to set an end date for the vote, as long as you may need to check product ratings for a specific period of time. The plugin will show the expiring message after the end date, which is provided from the dashboard. #1 poll plugin for WP, don’t you agree?
Limit by User Roles
This feature allows you to select specific user roles for displaying your online form. Only users with the selected user group can take it. Also, you can set the restriction that only logged-in users have permission to take the form. There is a message parameter for every option.
Limit to vote only once
Want to have accurate results? This online voting tool give it to you! By activating the Maximum number of attempts per user option, you will not receive multiple votes from the same person. The plugin offers 4 detection methods: By IP address, by WP user ID, by Cookie, by Cookie and IP.
Results page on the front-end
The plugin lets you configure the result page and customize it on your own. You can either hide the results or display them instantly after the voting. You can choose the way of sorting the results: Ascending, Descending, or none. To make your form more engaging, you can activate the Show passed users avatars option. It will display the profile pictures of those users who have taken your voting form. You can type in your preferred thank you message, for instance, Thank you for taking the time to complete this form. Besides, the plugin allows you to display different result messages based on the answer the voter chooses (Premium feature). Each voter will see an individual message most relevant to him. Amazing, isn’t it?
Want to visualize the result via interactive and beautiful charts? No problem at all! The plugin gives that opportunity. It allows you to show your results via the following charts: Bar chart, Pie chart, Column chart, and Versus chart. Available in the Premium version. More are coming!
Information form with custom fields
Want to get more info from your website visitors with the WP poll plugin? It is possible with the help of our plugin. Please note that the functionality is available only in the Pro version. You can add information form to your poll. After or before taking the choice, the user must fill in his information like name, email, phone, or any other information you have added into the form. So it is a handy tool for collecting user’s data and using it for your marketing.
Do not want to trace the data to an individual participant? Anonymity is an inseparable part of research conducting, particularly in Europe. After activating the allow anonymity option, WP User and the User IP will not be collected in your database. Furthermore, anonymous feedback can give valuable and more accurate answers. Protect the rights of your participants under GDPR with us. Please note that the option is available on the Premium version.
Templates and style options
This WordPress election voting plugin has 7 awesome templates (4 of them available only in the Pro version). You can choose your preferred template and customize it with style options in our free online poll maker plugin. There are 30+ style options for customizing the design. You can customize colors, images, borders, backgrounds.
This plugin offers several additional functionalities in the form of shortcodes. The shortcode for all polls will print all published polls after each other. So your website visitors can participate in all your polls simultaneously. The Shortcode result by ID will display only the result page of the particular form. Assume that it is already over and you want to show the results to your participants. In that case, this shortcode will be of help to you. You can choose to show the results via interactive charts: Bar chart, Pie chart, or Column chart. Other two awesome shortcodes that the plugin offers are the Categories shortcode and Global leaderboard. The latter one prints the list of top users who have voted your forms.
The social share opportunity is another awesome option that this WordPress Poll plugin offers you. By enabling the option, the responders will be able to share the voting form to their social accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This will have a huge impact on the awareness and popularity of your form. Moreover, it will boost the traffic to your website. It is Great, isn’t it?
MailChimp is a powerful online tool for email marketing. We’ve made integration with Mailchimp, which allows you to collect users’ emails automatically. It saves a lot of time and allows you to make a huge community.
And here is vital to say that it is responsive to all kinds of gadgets. It has interactive content and is a captivating way to get in touch with your users as soon as they arrive on your website. This helps to spread democracy among users or employees. The most number of votes that is resulted from the live poll was the presidential poll in the world. It sounds like a ‘will trump win’ poll. Consequently, that was a big web poll which brought a huge information result.
So, you just need to write a couple of good poll questions, create funny polls, and your website traffic is guaranteed with us!
The notion of ONLINE VS OFFLINE
As most of the people do not answer directly to the questions of elections when they are recorded so this quick poll allows them to answer truly suchlike questions. And here we can add that this election voting plugin gives completely another result.
By online polling system, you conclude to more data, which is the key to today’s success. This easy poll builder can give you information on anonymous users, which will again bring MAXIMUM RESULT OF DATA. You know you have succeeded when your voting form captivates your audience with engaging and interesting questions.
You can use a voting form to interact with your audience, get and give some information about your sphere, and use the answers as a basis for the development of your company. That is why we can say that by results you can get the information, for instance about the upcoming elections or just voting the Team Leader in your office at the same time spreading democracy. As well as, you can make a photo contest with this image poll WordPress plugin. So your users’ opinion and feedback may be a good ground for making your features better and suitable to their needs.
The effectiveness of the vote depends on the questions it asks your users to keep them interested and engaged. You should know your target audience very well and choose appropriate topics to discuss with them. Think thoroughly when suggesting options for the answers. Keep the variants diverse so that the users have a wide range from which to choose their answer. And of course, choose the best voting plugin WordPress in the first place.
Easy in use
If you want to create powerful and simple polls, it is essential to have a tool like this Poll & Vote Plugin at your disposal.
The phenomenon of an easy poll maker is just for this case. The essential information is that you can create your own rating poll on one page. You don’t need to create a separate poll, give style to it, give color to questions and answers, etc… These all you just do on one page in our form maker. And after it does tour poll. You can easily make your own news poll, art poll, customizable poll, etc., on one page: for instance, custom the question yourself for the aim of motivating your employees and get quick responses. And the number of forms is unlimited. You can create any kind of questions connected with video, audio, and image poll.
You can custom here:
- Style (theme, icons, colors)
- Form types
- Default WordPress editor
The advantage of the responsive poll is that the users do not need to go to other websites for voting; it is an instant poll.
So by these different types of questions, assume this or that answers. This allows you to construct any kind of question such as video, photo, audio, etc., and you can insert whatever you want with shortcodes.
Searching on how to make a poll on your website? Feel free to check out the following User Manual.
SURVEY VS POLL
- The survey needs time, additional information, type mode, etc.
- As for the poll, it is time-saving, easy to use, results in more data, anonymous users, and you can custom yourself.
That is why this way of getting information is more flexible and useful than a survey.
This WordPress easy polling plugin also has a widget possibility, and while installing the plugin, the widget is also installed. Many websites are most likely to place the form on the sidebar keeping it dominant. So your clients do not need to waste their time participating in some elections; they just do it on the spot with one click, which provides a huge amount of results. And also, the dashboard gives information about users’ IP addresses which is the most important thing in the modern world nowadays.
Why choose our plugin?
- Easy to use and time-saving
- All in one page
- Types: choosing, rating, voting, dropdown, versus, range
- 7 themes
- Always will be updated
- Poll types – choosing, rating, voting
- Unlimited polls
- Unlimited answers
- Unlimited results
- Different icons
- Categorize polls
- Category-multiple view
- Reports in dashboard
- Social share buttons
- Notification by e-mail
- Limit users rate once
- Only for logged in users option
- Limit by user roles
- Style settings (10+)
- Two themes
- Live preview
- Includes ALL Free version Features and
- VS type of poll (versus)
- User information form
- Ability to add custom option
- Extra 4 themes
- Results with charts
- Export results to CSV
- Custom Form Fields
- Text instead of results
- Vote reason option
- Voted user location
- SMTP integration
- Import/Export polls
- MailChimp integration
- Campaign Monitor integration
- Zapier integration
- ActiveCampaign integration
- Slack integration
- Anonymous poll
- Allow multivote
- Password protected poll
- Vote session
- Send mail to user
- Messages based on answers
- Display category shortcode
- User History shortcode
- Poll creation by user
- SendGrid integration
- GamiPress integration
- Mad Mimi integration
- ConvertKit integration
- GetResponse integration
- Google sheet integration
- Summary emails
- Copy protection
- More on the way …
Don’t forget that, in case of any problems or upcoming questions, please contact us via this FREE SUPPORT FORUM.
Цей плагін надає 1 блок.
- Poll Maker
There are two ways to install Poll maker: the easy way, when you install Poll maker from your WordPress dashboard, and the not so easy way, when you install it from WordPress.org.
- 1.1 The easiest way to enjoy Poll Maker:
- 1.1.1 Login to your WordPress dashboard
- 1.1.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.1.3 Add New
- 1.1.4 Search for Poll maker
- 1.1.5 Click to install
- 1.2 The second way:
- 1.2.1Download the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/poll-maker/
- 1.2.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.2.3 Add New
- 1.2.4 Upload plugin
- 1.2.5 Choose file ays poll_maker.zip
1.2.6 Click to install
1.3 In order to install the Poll maker from WordPress.org you must unzip the archive and copy the poll-maker folder into your plugins folder (\wp-content\plugins).
After one ofthis steps you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Once activated configure any options as desired and you can enjoy our Poll maker.
1. How can I add a Poll in my site?
At first, you need to install the plugin and create a Poll in it. After it, a shortcode will be
generated which you can add wherever you want in your site. And then you can see your Poll.
2. Are there any limitations in the way of making questions for Poll.
The plugin has no limitation in the way of making questions Poll. You can make a Poll
yourself and can add as many Polls as you want. And, you can construct any kind of Poll
question such as video, photo, audio, etc. And you can insert whatever you want with shortcodes.
3. Can I add the same poll in different pages?
Yes, of course. You can add the same Poll at the same time in different pages of the site. You
can also add the Polls in widgets on sidebar. And this does not interrupt the traffic of your site.
4. How to check the results in Poll?
After the installation of the plugin you will need to open settings (“Poll maker” in dashboard)
and entering “Results” section you will find the results of your Poll with the help of filters.
5. How many types are there in the Poll?
Our Poll has the following types: voting, choosing, rating (rating-emoji, rating-stars)
6. What shall I do in case of any problem?
Our support team works very hard to provide answers within 24 hours. We do our best for
giving you thorough answers. For the future, we also plan many new and fantastic features and,
of course, new updates.
7. How can I add a poll on the widget?
There are two Polls set by default in our plugin. For adding a Poll in widget you need to
follow the instruction: Go to the widget section and if you have a Poll in our plugin, you will see
there our widget. Then put it on the sidebar and select the Poll and a width for it. Afterward, we
can say that it is a widget poll.
Учасники та розробники
“Poll Maker – Best WordPress Poll Plugin” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Fixed: Share buttons heading’s shortcode problem
- Added: View Documentation link in admin page submenus
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0
- Changed: The banner style on the admin dashboard
- Added: Heading for social media links option
- Added: Social media links option
- Added: Show current poll author shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Next Poll category button on the Poll categories edit page
- Added: Next Poll category button on the Poll categories edit page
- Fixed: PHP problem on the admin dashboard
- Added: Poll pass count message variable
- Added: Show poll categories titles shortcode
- Added: Previous Poll button on the Polls Edit page
- Added: Next Poll button on the Polls Edit page
- Added: Poll width for mobile option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.3
- Added: User information message variables
- Added: WP Editor Height suboption for the Default parameters option on the General Settings
* Added: Poll categories descriptions shortcode on general settings
- Added: Question image column on the polls list table
- Added: Title font size on mobile devices option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.2
- Added: Open in a new tab suboption for the Poll logo option
- Added: All passed polls count per user shortcode
- Added: Current poll author message variable
- Updated: POT file
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.1
- Added: Exclude general CSS file from home page on General Settings page
- Added: Change the author of the current poll option
- Added: Passed polls count per user shortcode
- Added: Alt attribute for the question image
- Added: Label fields for Fields placeholders option on the General Settings page
- Added: Display form fields with labels option
- Tested:Compatible up to 5.9
- Added: Creation date shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Answer box shadow parameters
- Added: Creation date message variable
- Fixed: Title text shadow style issue on live preview
- Added: Title text shadow parameters
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.3
- Added: Title text shadow option
- Added: Button font-size option for mobile devices
- Added: Users last name message variable
- Updated: German language translation text
- Updated: POT file
- Added: Change current poll creation date option
- Fixed: CSS conflict on the front page
- Fixed: CSS issue on the admin dashboard
- Added: Answer image height for mobile option
- Added: Show User Email shortcode
- Fixed: Some issues on the categories page
- Added: Excerpt words count in categories and results list tables
- Fixed: Some responsive style issues
- Added: Show User Display name shortcode
- Added: Heading for share buttons option
- Added: Show user last name shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Message variables section
- Added: Enable toggle password visibility option
- Fixed: Poll title responsiveness issue on mobile devices
- Added: Link to open the poll on the results list table
- Updated: POT and PO files
- Added: Show user first name shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Passed users count shortcode on the general settings
- Fixed: Responsive style problems on the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.2
- Added: Search functionality by title on the categories page
- Added: Link to open the poll category on the polls list table
- Improved: Answer chart view
- Added: Responsive design for tabs on the polls page
- Added: Filter by the user on the results page
- Added: Help Tab on the Admin Dashboard
- Fixed: Text type answer font-size issue
- Fixed: Saving issue on the polls page
- Added: Polls count column on the categories list table
- Fixed: Show answers image after voting option conflict with user avatar option
- Added: VKontakte Social share button
- Updated: POT and PO files
- Improved: Social share buttons option
- Added: Show answers image after voting option
- Fixed: Answer text color option conflict with the minimal theme on the front page
- Fixed: Answer style option conflict with the minimal theme
- Added: Answer font size option for mobile devices
- Fixed: Background image option displaying issue on the Polls page
- Added: Answer border radius option
- Added: Answer box shadow option
- Added: Animation top option on the general settings page
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.1
- Fixed: Text type issue in Gutenberg
- Fixed: Poll password option conflict with only for logged in users option
- Added: Poll password message option
- Added: Poll password option
- Added: Object fit option for the Poll question
- Added: Width option for text type
- Added: Placeholder option for text type
- Fixed: Answer gap option issue on the front page
- Added: Fields placeholders section on the General settings
- Fixed: Color picker issue on the Mozilla browser
- Added: Maximum length option for the Text type
- Fixed: Poll border-color issue
- Added: Apply category button while adding a new category
- Fixed: Allow multi vote issue
- Fixed: Poll Box shadow issue
- Fixed: Allow multivote and custom answer conflict
- Fixed: Bulk delete issue on the polls page
- Fixed: Keep tab active issue after saving on the settings page
- Fixed: Answer chart displaying issue with Text type
- Improved: Results bar style
- Added: Shortcode for showing random or recent polls
- Fixed: See result button issue
- Added: Text type for the Poll
- Fixed: CSS conflict with Elementor plugin on the dashboard
- Added: Poll title alignment option
- Added: Poll title font size option
- Added: Show whole title functionality on the result page
- Fixed: Radio and checkbox inputs issue on the front page
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8
- Fixed: Poll category title displaying issue
- Improved: Show all polls shortcode
- Fixed: Poll title displaying issue on the results page
- Fixed: Answer displaying issue on the results page
- Improved: Allow adding multiple values to Polls default category option
- Fixed: Answer text and image conflict on the front page
- Fixed: Answer image height option issue
- Added: Answer image gap option
- Added: Answer padding option
- Added: Answer image object-fit option
- Added: Answer image height option
- Fixed: Answer symbols length saving issue
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Font Awesome problem on the front-end
- Fixed: SQL query problem on the admin dashboard
- Added: Message warning concerning other answer on the front end
- Fixed: Adding other answer ordering issue
- Fixed: Other answer option conflict with gird answer view
- Fixed: Loading effect issue on the front page
- Fixed: Some style issues on the front page
- Improved: Allow custom answer option
- Added: Add image option for answers
- Added: View type option for answers
- Fixed: Answer charts displaying issue on the results page
- Added: Restart button when the Require admin approval is ticked
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Top banner style issue on the mobile version
- Fixed: Translation issue on the front-end
- Added: Buttons width option
- Fixed: Some issues on the Admin Dashboard
- Added: Allow to add custom answer option
- Added: Buttons font size option
- Added: Buttons padding option
- Added: Buttons border radius option
- Added: Poll question image height option
- Added: Poll max-width for mobile option
- Added: Poll question font size option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.7.2
- Added: URL link sub-option to Logo image option
- Added: Close button within popup on the plugin page
- Fixed: Search by answer issue on the results page
- Fixed: Minimal theme style issue while choosing the answer
- Added: Shortcode copy functionality on the polls page
- Fixed: Bulk delete bottom issue on the results page
- Fixed: Polls minimal theme radio buttons conflict with the Go theme
- Added: Show users avatar in the see results directly option
- Added: Filter by user answer on the results page
- Fixed: Choosing type conflict with show passed users count option
- Added: Answer percent showing on the Answers chart
- Added: Filter by user email on the results page
- Fixed: PHP conflict on the results page
- Added: Popup box to show all voted users
- Added: Show passed users avatars count option
- Fixed: See results directly and Hide results options conflict
- Added: Answer redirect delay option
- Added: Answer icon option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.7.1
- Fixed: A PHP conflict on the results page
- Improved: Pie chart design on the front-page
- Fixed: Poll Logo displaying issue in Live preview
- Fixed: Hide background image option’s tooltip issue
- Added: Show result by pie chart option
- Added: Show result by column chart option
- Removed: 3rd party includes
- Added: Message notification in the shortcode for all polls
- Fixed: Style issue concerning checkboxes on the front-page
- Added: Allow collecting information option from logged-in users
- Added: Multivote for answers on the choosing type
- Added: Temporary deactivation button within the deactivation popup
- Added: Vote reason option
- Added: Poll box shadow parameters
- Fixed: Enter key issue in answers table
- Fixed: Show login form style issue
- Fixed: Background gradient option conflict with border-color option
- Fixed: Message loading effect displaying issue in minimal theme
- Fixed: Deactivation issue in wp 4.3.1 version
- Fixed: Add new category issue in wp 4.3.1 version
- Fixed: Enqueuing styles conflict with Elementor plugin
- Fixed: Category Filter problem on the admin dashboard
- Removed: Empty poll title notification while saving
- Removed: Empty category title requirement
- Removed: Empty category next/previous buttons text requirement
- Added: Ask a question icon
- Removed: Empty answers notification while saving in the Choosing type
- Fixed: Information form conflict with PHP 8 version
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.7
- Added: Demo button in the plugins page
- Added: Title name live displaying on the Dashboard
- Added: Message displaying loading effect
- Fixed: Some PHP errors in the Styles tab
- Fixed: Default category removing issue
- Changed: Category filter ordering by ASC on the Results page
- Added: Default message on the Answers chart tab
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination on the Category page
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination on the General settings page
- Fixed: some php errors
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.6.2
- Added: Answers chart tab on the Results page
- Added: Category filter on the results page
- Added: Border color changing option
- Fixed: Answer choosing conflict with Mozilla browser
- Fixed: Information form and See Result button conflict
- Added: Default type choosing option
- Added: Our products submenu
- Fixed: Hide background image on result page issue
- Added: Add answer field by pressing Enter button in choosing type
- Added: Remove answer field by pressing Backspace button in choosing type
- Added: Default category choosing option
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination option
- Fixed: Guntenberg selecting poll issue
- Fixed: View more button style issue in Twenty Twenty-One Theme
- Added: Answers numbering option
- Fixed: Category filter and search conflict
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.6.1
- Added: Select category filter in polls list table
- Fixed: Category next-previous buttons style issue
- Added: Loading effect size-changing option
- Added: See Results after clicking on the button suboption
- Added: See Results directly suboption
- Added: Previous button in the category shortcode
- Added: Do not show the poll suboption in the Schedule option
- Added: Expired/Unpublished polls custom message displaying in the Category Shortcode option
- Added: Expired/Unpublished polls message displaying in the Category Shortcode
- Fixed: Answer animation issue
- Added: Ability to mute answer sound on the front-end
- Fixed: Font-awesome css conflict with Elementor plugin
- Fixed: Sending results notification by email option issue
- Locked: New Pro features
- Fixed: Category shortcode next button issue
- Fixed: Disable answer hover issue
- Fixed: Radio buttons’ conflict with Twenty Twenty-One theme
- Improved: Live preview display
- Changed: Categories’ list table pagination count
- Changed: Results’ list table pagination count
- Fixed: Main color-changing issue
- Fixed: Answer styles checkbox issue
- Fixed: Save buttons’ issue
- Fixed: List tables multiple checkbox issue
- Fixed: Conflict with Link Library plugin
- Changed: Polls’ list table pagination count
- Added: Limitation users by Cookie and IP
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.6
- Added: Limitation users by Cookie
- Added: Search option for polls
- Added: Option for adding logo image for Poll
- Added: font-size changing option for answers
- Added: Show passed users avatars option
- Added: German language translation
- Added: Spanish language translation
- Added: French language translation
- Added: Answers sorting for “choosing” poll type in front-end
- Added: Answers ordering for “choosing” poll type
- Changed: Answers container style
- Added: CodeMirror editor for Custom CSS textarea
- Fixed: Style conflict with Result by ID Shortcode
- Added: View results option in Polls list table
- Fixed: Filtered Poll results count in the list table
- Fixed: Buttons translation issue
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.5.