For those times when you’re too lazy to visit the Plugins screen to toggle a plugin on or off.
It’s also helpful when troubleshooting:
This simple plugin is awesome, especially when it comes to diagnosing problems. One of the tenants of troubleshooting WordPress is to disable every plugin and re-enable them one by one in a process of elimination.
Generally, this is accomplished by having the plugin management page in one browser tab with the front end of the website in another. When a plugin is deactivated, switch browser tabs and refresh to see if the problem disappears. Depending on the speed of your site and the number of plugins installed, this can be a cumbersome experience.
Install Plugin Toggle like any other plugin. Check out the codex if you have any questions.
Учасники та розробники
“Plugin Toggle” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
1.3.1 – December 27, 2016
- Listed plugins vertically in columns to make scanning easier and decrease disruption when adding or removing plugins.
- Attempt to detect scenarios where the admin screen being viewed is unavailable after deactivating a plugin and redirect to the Manage Plugins screen instead.
1.3.0 – December 1, 2016
- Transferred to Cedaro.
- Removed the call to
load_plugin_textdomain()in favor of just-in-time text domain loading available sine WordPress 4.6.
- Updated URLs to https where possible.
- Internationalize the plugin to add support for language packs.
- Increase the opacity of inactive plugins and bold active plugins to improve legibility.
- Set up the plugin on
plugins_loadedto prevent issues with calling
- Check for changes to the plugins directory or list of active plugins to determine if the cached plugins list should be refreshed.
- Display an error on the plugins screen if there’s an issue during (de)activation.
- URL encode redirect URLs to prevent query string conflicts.
- Prevent a fatal error on activation due to stomping a variable passed by reference.
- Refactored the codebase to improve performance and legibility.
- Initial release.