Incredibly powerful and customizable, Jetpack Search helps your visitors instantly find the right content – right when they need it.
Jetpack Search is an easy-to-use WordPress search plugin that enhances the default site search functionality provided by the CMS. Thanks to advanced site search tools, your visitors will experience the best search experience you can offer.
From real-time search filtering and faceting, to instant search results, Jetpack Search has all the features and options for best site search usability and results.
Note: Jetpack Search is free to use for sites with up to 5000 documents and 500 search requests per month. Beyond that, a Jetpack Search subscription, or a Jetpack plan subscription that includes Search is required to use this plugin.
LESS DIGGING, MORE FINDING
Do you have a WordPress site with thousands of posts, pages, and products? No problem. Thanks to a powerful search engine, Jetpack Search helps visitors find exactly what they’re looking for — fast.
KEEP PEOPLE READING & BUYING
Give your visitors instant search results and advanced filtering to help them find what they need and stay longer on your site.
People on eCommerce sites are 2x more likely to purchase something when they search.
FINELY-TUNED SEARCH FOR YOUR SITE
Jetpack Search is a completely customizable WordPress site search plugin, so your visitors get a search experience that blends in seamlessly with your site design.
WHY CHOOSE JETPACK SEARCH?
- Highly relevant search results organized by modern ranking algorithms
- Boosted and prioritized results based on your site’s search stats
- Instant search and filtering without reloading the page
- Site search filters and facets (by categories, tags, dates, custom taxonomies, and post types)
- Improved theme compatibility for both mobile and desktop
- Real-time indexing, so your search index is updated within minutes of changes to your site
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce
- Support for all languages, and advanced language analysis for 38 languages
- Highlighted search terms on comments and post content
- Fast and accurate spelling correction
WITH 💚 BY JETPACK
This is just the start!
We are working hard to bring more features and improvements to Jetpack Search. Let us know your thoughts and ideas!
“I like having a search experience that is sortable, filterable, and feels like it’s integrated natively into the site. Jetpack Search does all of this, but most importantly, it returns great results without heavy configuration.” – Chris Coyier, Web Design Expert (codepen.io / ShopTalk Show)
“If people can get the answers they want quickly without having to email me, it’s pure gold and it makes my job easier. I’m advertising it in my client consultations and telling people to use it because it actually works.” – Kylie Mawdsley, Interior Design Consultant (Kylie M. Interiors)
There’s nothing to configure – the setup process is as easy as:
Install the plugin
Activate Jetpack Connection
Note: A Jetpack Search subscription, or a Jetpack plan subscription that includes Search is required to use this plugin. If you want to try it out for free, simply choose the free option during the subscription checkout process.
Why do I need site search on WordPress?
Site search enables visitors to quickly find what they are looking for from your site or eCommerce store, keeping them engaged for longer. People on eCommerce sites are 2x more likely to purchase something when they search.
How do I enable Jetpack Search?
Simply install the plugin and connect your site. If you already have a subscription that includes Jetpack Search it will work automatically, otherwise you can sign up for a subscription through the plugin.
Is there a free version?
YES! You can use Jetpack Search for free for sites up to 5000 records or 500 search requests per month. You will still need to sign up for a subscription; simply choose the free option. You can sign up for a free Jetpack Search subscription directly through this plugin or via the Jetpack website.
What languages does Jetpack Search support?
We provide support for all languages, and advanced language analysis for 38 languages.
Does Jetpack Search support eCommerce stores and products?
Yes, eCommerce stores and products work seamlessly with Jetpack Search, no additional configuration required.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, Jetpack Search works seamlessly with WooCommerce product search.
Can I customize how the search results look?
Yes, Jetpack Search is completely customizable so your visitors get a search experience that blends in seamlessly with your site design.
Does Jetpack Search work on mobile?
Yes, Jetpack Search is optimized for site visitors from mobile devices.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
This plugin works seamlessly with any WordPress theme.
Does Jetpack Search allow visitors to filter the search results?
Yes, visitors can filter search results by tags, categories, dates, custom taxonomies, and post types.
Where can I get a Jetpack Search subscription?
You can purchase a Search subscription directly through this plugin or via the Jetpack website.
How do I get rid of the “Powered by Jetpack” message in the overlay?
If you are using the Jetpack Search free option, you cannot disable the “Powered by Jetpack” message. You will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
What happens if I go over the records or requests limit?
If you are using the Jetpack Search free option, and you have more than 5000 records (posts, pages, etc. ) on your site, or more than 500 search requests per month, we will ask you to upgrade to a paid subscription at the appropriate tier at your next renewal period. If your usage is above the threshold for three months or more, we will disable the plan, and your site visitors will see the default WordPress search experience instead. Note that we base the number of requests on the median of the past three months, so an unusual spike in search traffic will not automatically force you into the next tier.
Учасники та розробники
“Jetpack Search” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
1.3.1 – 2022-11-10
- Search: support for Jetpack Search FREE tier for up to 5000 records or 500 search requests per month.
- Search: Enable stats tracking upon establishing a site connection.
- Search Dashboard: new record count and search request donut meters.
- Search Dashboard: conditional CTA and notices.
- Search: blog filtering support.
- Compatibility: WordPress 6.1 compatibility.
- Search: now support 38 languages.
- Search: always add Search Dashboard page even when submenu is hidden.
- Updated package dependencies.
- Customizer: Fixes the issue where search results are not loaded in customizer.
- Instant Search: Fix error message styling in Instant Search overlay.
- Search: hide meters etc for Classic Search.
- Fixed readme and descriptions for Free tier support and new pricing.