Accept a wide range of payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, WeChat, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, Bancontact, FPX, EPS, SEPA, Giropay, Sofort, iDeal, and more, to build your payment page or woocommerce checkout page in minutes without any coding knowledge.
We provide a variety of built-in payment widgets, called ‘Elements’, for you to easily choose and add as shortcodes. These widgets can be used for customers from countries such as Europe, China, and Japan.
- Payment methods include Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), SEPA, Sofort, iDeal, Giropay, FPX, P24, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.
- Variety of standalone built-in free widgets for one-time payments, including options for buttons, donations, custom amounts, products, and CF7 redirections.
- Automatically collect tax on Checkout based on customer location.
- Multi currencies support for more payment methods like WeChat pay, Alipay, etc.
- Use URL parameters to set custom values for such as amount, currency, metadata.
- Customize confirmation page.
- Elementor integration.
- 9 built-in themes.
- One-Click import demos.
- [Premium] Woocommerce stripe express checkout. (All payment methods are merged into one by using Stripe Payment Elements)
- [Premium] Standalone built-in widgets for digital wallet and form: Payment Form, Alipay, WeChat and Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, and more.
- [Premium] Payment link for one-time and subscription.
- [Premium] Tax collect, coupon code support.
- [Premium] ACH debit payment with Plaid Link.
- [Premium] Payment success&failed email notifications and customer invoice email.
- [Premium] One-To-One email support for our users.
- [Premium] Woocommerce integration with over 30+ payment methods supported 🎉
Highlight Features For Free
As a website owner:
* If you want to put a payment button on any pages or posts, choose one-time => fixed amount button. Online Demo
* If you want your customer to pay as they want on any pages or posts, choose one-time => custom amount button. Online Demo
* If you want to collect any donations on any pages or posts, choose one-time => donation button. Online Demo
* If you are looking for a complex payment form like booking an event, choose one-time => CF7 redirection. Online Demo
* If your customers are coming from china, choose Digital Wallet => WeChat/Alipay. Online Demo
Highlight Features For Premium
Our team aims to provide regular support for this plugin on the WordPress.org forums. But please understand that we do prioritize our premium support. This one-on-one email support is available to people who bought Premium.
Woocommerce Support (Premium only 🎉)
- Stripe Elements
We utilize Stripe Elements, a collection of pre-designed UI components that streamline the checkout process. Unlike other Stripe plugins for WooCommerce, our solution eliminates the need to configure each payment method individually. Instead, you can easily enable supported payment methods based on your currency and select a visually appealing UI, such as Tab or Card style, Stripe or Night mode, Flat mode, and more.
- Stripe Checkout Redirect
Redirect to a secure Stripe Checkout page to complete transactions. This PCI-compliant hosted checkout meets industry security standards and supports numerous payment methods on one screen, providing a streamlined payment experience for your customers.
This way the checkout would look a lot more trustworthy to customers when being redirected to stripes own checkout page than giving their credit card details to “some random” site.
Collect Dynamic Fields from URL Parameters
This plugin feature allows you to collect dynamic fields from URL parameters. To use this feature, follow these steps:
1. Enable the “Enable Url Params” option when creating an element short-code.
2. Append the override URL parameters to the page that includes the element.
The following parameters are currently supported to override element settings:
currency: Choose from usd, eur, aud, cad, cny, gbp, hkd, jpy, myr amount: Enter any digital number. quantity: Set the quantity for one-time type elements. [name]: Set the product name for one-time type elements. Note that the brackets are required for this term. metadata: Add metadata for the element. price: Use only for price IDs created in the Stripe dashboard. Format the price as "price_xxx_xx".
Here are some examples of how to use these parameters:
With Payment Links, you can create a payment page and share a link to it with your customers. You can share the link as many times as you want on social media, in emails, or through any other channel. Also, you can use them as an image link button or even insert them into any pricing table.
Payment Links supports over 20 payment methods—including credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. The payment page is translated into over 30 languages and automatically matches your customer’s preferred browser language.
Customize email notifications
You can turn on/off three kinds of email notifications for each transfer: payment success, failed, customer invoice. You can design your email templates with built-in placeholder fields like amount, currency, customer email, address, etc…
China digital payment: Alipay & WeChat
Both Alipay & WeChat Pay are digital wallet in China that has more than a billion active users worldwide. If your business is in China, then good for you, from a simple payment button to a complex form, we provide multiple elements for your customer to finish the payment easily.
ACH via Plaid Link
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is currently supported only for Stripe businesses based in the U.S. ACH debits also provide lower transaction fees than cards. Comparing with 2.9% + 30¢ for Card & Wallet, ACH payments on Stripe cost 0.80%, capped at $5.
Plaid provides the quickest way to collect and verify your customer’s banking information. Using the Stripe + Plaid integration, you’re able to instantly receive a verified bank account, allowing for immediate charging.
Who should use this plugin?
You don’t need an entire eCommerce store to accept payments on your site and you have a product or service to offer and simply want to automate sales.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes, it does – production and Test (sandbox) mode is driven by the API keys you use with a checkbox in the admin settings to toggle between both.
Can I disable WP REST API?
No, this plugin is using WP REST API. So please make sure it is opening or just add stripe-express API into the whitelist by some plugins like disable-json-api.
Учасники та розробники
“Stripe Express” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- feat: add woocommerce stripe checkout redirection.
- feat: add woocommerce checkout addon.
- feat: add dynamic amount, currency, metadata, etc based on URL parameters.
- feat: add ACH, klarna, affirm, afterpay methods in checkout page.
- feat: add custom amount for payment element form.
- feat: change currency symbol as left side.
- feat: add multi payment methods support for subscription.
- fix: add auto payment methods for subscription.
- fix: theme color fix.
- feat: add element button preview.
- feat: add single element theme support.
- chore: banner & screenshot change.
- bug fix.
- feat: add thank you/receipt shortcode
- feat: add terms of service support..
- feat: elementor integration.
- bug fix.
- feat: one-click import demo.
- bug fix.
- feat: add payment links.
- feat: add stripe tax collect for one-time & subscription checkout.
- feat: add coupon codes support for one-time & subscription checkout.
- feat: add global events for advanced usages.
- fix: fix subscription submitType issues.
- feat: add multi-currencies support.
- feat: add WeChat pay support for checkout one-time pay.
- feat: enhance WeChat pay scan behavior.
- feat: support to use price/product created from stripe dashboard for one-time payments.
- feat: integrate stripe’s self-design payment-element form (including multi pre-defined UI, more payment methods).
- refactor: permission enhancement.
- fix: fix components background color issue.
- fix: minor fix on ACH.
- feat: add ACH transfer with Plaid Link
- feat: add cf7 redirection plugin for free.
- feat: add more themes, sizes option for alipay&wechat pay.
- fix: minor bug fix.
- feat: Add recurring pay.
- feat: Add payment report page.
- fix: default button label missing.
- feat: Add custom amount field & phone field for both WeChat, Alipay, and checkout form elements.
- feat: Add more fields for email notification.
- feat: Add Ideal method for checkout form.