WP Search Insights records all searches made on your website. See from which post, page, or product a search originated in a clean and straightforward dashboard. Keep records of most popular searches, with and without results. Rank keywords by popularity and use the search filter to keep out spam.
Any code suggestions? We’re on GitHub as well!
- Records search activity on your website
- Explore results in custom date ranges
- Keep records of most popular searches, with and without results
- Rank keywords by popularity
- Search filter to keep out spam
- Works with Ajax Search forms
- Records originating pages and subsequent landing page after a search query
- Export records in CSV
- Privacy-friendly search analytics
Love WP Search Insights?
Hopefully, this plugin gives you valuable insights into what your users are looking for. If you want to support the continuing development of this plugin, please leave us a review!
Contact us if you have any questions, issues, or suggestions.
WP Search Insights in your language?
Translations can be added very easily here.
To install this plugin:
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Searches are already being recorded! Follow the link in the activation notice to your WP Search Insights dashboard.
Where can I find documentation?
- WP Search Insights maintains a knowledgebase at https://wpsi.io.
Where can I find the search results or settings?
- You can find the plugins dashboard and settings in the Tools -> Search Insights menu
How does it work?
- Search forms are standard in WordPress and should be used by anyone to improve user experience. Recording visitors searches will give you insight into what your visitors are looking for, from which page, and what post is most relevant for their query. Analyzing this data will make your website a better fit for your next visitors!
Can I leave a feature request?
- Yes, and please do! After our first release we will keep adding new features to free and develop premium add-ons to complement the data recorded by WP Search Insights.
Can I remove results?
- Yes. Under settings you can clear your database searches. This cannot be overturned. Deleting single search queries can be removed from the dashboard by using the ‘delete’ option.
Учасники та розробники
“WP Search Insights – Privacy-Friendly Search Analytics” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
“WP Search Insights – Privacy-Friendly Search Analytics” було перекладено на 14 локалізацій. Дякуємо перекладачам за їх роботу.
- Added ignore button to all searches table
- Added option to clear database tables after certain time period
- Added all time option to search overview
- Fix: search terms containing multiple words are now correctly filtered
- Fix: filter is now case-insensitive
- Updated domain in readme/files
- Fix: random number one next to delete button
- Name change
- Mobile pagination
- PHP docs update
- WP 5.5 compatibility
- Improvement: added support for Toolset search
- Improvement: added option to provide your own search parameter
- Fix: remove frequency numbers from overview
- Changed to date-range picker
- Load more searches in data range in the background
- CSV export directly from server, allowing complete database download
- State saving of order and page
- Improved mobile and ipad design
- Improved front-end search tracking
- Ajax tracking made optional, default enabled when any one of the known ajax search plugins is active
- Improved review notice dismissal
- Improved review notice dismissal
- Changed lay-out
- Added text filter area to exclude terms from results
- Added option to select which user roles can view the dashboard
- Updated tour structure and added native WP buttons
- Added suggested privacy statement text
- Updating some strings
- Fix: when same string is search, the time is now updated as well
- Initial release