Which Elementor Addon is a simple lightweight plugin. It will help you to find out the widget’s plugin name that you have used in creating your web pages/posts in the simplest way. 😁
In the market, there are plenty of Third-Party Elementor Addons which are enhancing the design system of Elementor. While we are creating a website with Elementor Page builder we all try several addons to make a lucrative website. Because some have a set of better widgets other has a different one.
After finishing a webpage, it’s really tough for everyone to recall everything, which widgets have been used in the time of creating a web page. Currently, if we want to find out the plugin name of the widgets that we are using, we have to go to the editing mode of every single page and edit every section to find out the name of the widgets. It’s too much time-consuming. Or we can find it from inspecting the elements of the browser with the class id of the widgets. It also needs time and coding knowledge. 😐
But this Which Elementor Addon plugin will save your valuable time. All you need is to install and activate the plugin first and go to pages, Edit with Elementor and just hover every widget and you will see the plugin name of that addon in Top-Left side. 😃
Why You Need This! 🤔
Now, most of the popular Elementor Addons comes with the On-Demand Asset Loading feature. You have the freedom to disable the unused widgets from the admin panel of those plugins. If you do that your site will not be blotted with unwanted elements. And you will be able to ensure the fastest speed of your site. And Which Elementor Addon will help to find the used widgets and you can easily disable your unused widgets. Indirectly, this plugin will help you in speeding up your website 😉
This plugin doesn’t ask extra from you, just this one 😉👇
1. 🌞 Elementor Page Builder
Looking For Your Feedback 😊
I’m looking for your suggestion and feedback on how I can help you in a better way without taking any hassle at your end. Feel free to share your opinion. Your opinion will inspire me to improve and new functionality. And please don’t forget to share your feelings through ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratting 😃
It’s really easy and super simple to install Which Elementor Addon plugin but before installing Which Elementor Addon make sure you are really an Elementor user.
- Go to
Plugins > Add Newscreen in WordPress.
- Search for Which Elementor Addon.
- Install and activate the plugin, that’s it.
- Download Which Elementor Addon.
- Extract the
which-elementor-addon.zipfile. You’ll get plugin files inside
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Учасники та розробники
“Which Elementor Addon” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
1.2.0 – 19 March 2021
- New: WP 5.7 compatibilty
- New: Latest elementor and elementor pro compatibilty
- New: Only users with
edit_postscapability can see the label now
- Fix: Subscribers can see the label on frontend issue
1.1.0 – 3 May 2020
- New: Only logged in users can see label now (*user suggested feature) – share your idea
1.0.1 – 10 March 2019
get_plugins()undefined function error
1.0.0 – 30 December 2019
- New: Added label settings panel inside Elementor (fully compatible and native experience)
- New: Label enable/disable setting on frontend and backend
- New: Label visibility on hover or always
- New: 3 different label position setting
- New: Show widget name with plugin name setting
0.0.7 – James Bond
- New: Which Elementor Addon – completely brand new plugin in wp.org