Knowing how many people are interested to get your product or how much they are willing to pay is important for entreprenures and startups. A pre order plugin is beneficial for influencers and innovators getting started with a new solution. With the help of our plugin, you can create a product and make it available for pre-orders without any advance payment. A pre-order feature gives you the freedom and mental peace of producing the next big solution for the world!
- Dedicated list for pre orders
- Button color and test customization options
- Automatic email notification for administrators and customers
- Clean and minimal order detail view for more convenience
- Encourage customers to purchase with customized text
- Have a definite and updated pre-orders overview
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for ‘Pre Order Addon for WooCommerce’.
- Click on Install and then Activate button.
- Upload the entire
Pre-Orderfolder to the
- Visit ‘Plugins’.
- Activate the
Please note that you need to have the WooCommerce plugin installed to activate this plugin.
Where can I get support?
You can use the contact form on our website to report technical issues.
Do you offer customization support?
Yes, we would love work on your custom project. Please feel free to reach us using the contact form on our website.
Do you have a Pro version?
Not yet. But we have plans for it
Учасники та розробники
“Pre Order Addon for WooCommerce – Advance Order/Backorder Plugin” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
1.0.6 – March 12, 2023
- Fix methods not displaying inside checkout pay page
1.0.5 – March 12, 2023
- Add classes to label, marker.
1.0.4 – March 11, 2023
- Label placement setting added
1.0.2 – October 30, 2021
- Tested up to wordpress v5.8
1.0.2 – July 10, 2021
- Add default field value for release date label field
- Improve UI
- Customize “Pay Later” payment method
- Display pre-order status to “WooCommerce Status” dashboard widget
1.0.1 – June 23, 2021
- Fix woocommerce alert bug
- Initial release