I Appreciate if you please give reviews and any suggestions after using this plugin. If you like this plugin you can donate or contribute by clicking on this link
TT Sidebar Login is a widget plugin developed by Rashed Latif. There are many similar plugins available that Can be used for logging into WordPress sites. This plugin can be downloaded [here]. It is styled to fit into different themes but still there could be some problem in styling depending on the themes which can be fixed by anyone who knows CSS and HTML. Check the TT Sidebar Login Widget plugin page for more information and installation guide.
- Step 1: Upload plugin to the
- Step 2: Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Step 3: The activated widget will be available to widget area. Select Appearence > Widget.
- Step 4: Drag the TT Sidebar Login widget to side bar. It will be displayed on your website. By default “Remember me” option, “Register”, “Forgot Password” link on login form and “Avatar”, “Dashboard” and “Profile” link on logged in screen is activated. If you want to disable any one of the options it can be done from widget option. It’s very simple, just a matter of selecting and unselecting an option.
Учасники та розробники
“Sidebar Login Widget” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Dashboard and Profile URL changed to work in subdirectories
- Added an option to enable or disable displaying Post Counts
Now 9 Languages are supported. Arabic, Bengali, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. Google Translator is used for the translation. As Google translator is a machine translator so the translation may not be 100% accurate but it can be modifed manually using poedit. See Plugin Description for the detailed guide how to edit translation manually.