Portfolio Responsive Gallery
- Portfolio Responsive Gallery
- Portfolio Responsive Gallery Free Demo
- Portfolio Responsive Gallery Pro Demo
Our offer is the best in the market! Let’s see what we suggest.
We suggest portfolio plugin for companies, designers, photographers, artists, freelancers etc. Our offered plugin will give you an opportunity to present your work maximal attractive and meaningful. Through our offered plugin you get a chance to unite several projects with their many photos and descriptions. As all of this is being done from our page, it becomes very easy to use our offered plugin. You can make unlimited quantity portfolios, which will include in them unlimited quantity projects. All portfolios and projects are being done separately, thanks to it you can create unique and different views in the same site.
It is very easy to use this great plugin, you only need to upload photos and to write short descriptions, after which to copy the automatic shortcode and to add it in your post or page.
We suggest portfolios such as; online portfolio, professional portfolio, photography portfolio, company portfolio, professional portfolio, design portfolio, fashion design portfolio, etc.
Now, let’s discuss what basic functions our plugin has.
- Responsive grid view, where you can choose the quantity of columns.
- Thumbnail hover effects, attractive hover effect, which will make more attractive your work and your users will want to watch it more detailed.
- Responsive Popup Lightbox, by clicking on each project you will open a window, which will include the photos and description of that project, presented through sliders. The most important advantage is that your user can pass the next project without closing the lightbox.
- Lazy Loading, this function is so important to keep the speed of your page. It gives a chance to load the photos only after opening the page. We have been included it in plugin, taking into consideration the fact that portfolio can contain photos with too much quantity.
- Thumbnail size option, this parameter is also for the speed of the page, as in the view the photos are smaller than their real sizes it will be productive to use this function in order to open photos with small sizes and to load quickly.
- Attributes, this section is for adding other information, e.g. the author of the project, date, duration, cost, size etc. Attributes have separate types; text, url, date, email etc. This section is separate and you should add the attribute only once, not in each project.
- Settings, many options give an opportunity to manage separate portfolios and the portfolio of the projects.
Who needs this plugin?
This plugin is almost for all companies and freelancers. It is very beautiful and can present IT Company’s portfolio, photographer’s portfolio, artist’s portfolio, freelancer’s portfolio, personal portfolio, company portfolio etc.
If you have many works and put an effort for making those works maximal beautiful and quality, it means now it is the right moment to present your works in a beautiful and unique way. You can present different works through separate portfolios which will make your experience richer and meaningful. In the same time you will get a chance to present each work detailed enough, as all photos and details are presented in a tidy way through lightbox. We solved that problem to present big quantity works by using minimal space.
It is not a secret that the best way for attracting new customers is the previous works and our plugin can provide the performance of those works.
How is our plugin differed?
At first it is too easy to use our plugin, in the same time we keep you away from wasting time by grouping and distributing different parameters. As an IT Company we also had bad experiences to present our works or our customers’ works and during the writing of this plugin we took into consideration all problems that our customers can meet. One of the most important advantages is the speed which will be provided through Lazy Loading and Thumbnail size options. As well the Custom attributes tab makes the plugin flexible and provides more time for admin.
Don’t forget, in case of any problems or upcoming questions feel free to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
There are two ways to install Portfolio Responsive Gallery: the easy way, when you install Portfolio Responsive Gallery from your WordPress dashboard, and the not so easy way, when you install it from WordPress.org.
- 1.1 The easiest way to enjoy Portfolio Responsive Gallery:
- 1.1.1 Login to your WordPress dashboard
- 1.1.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.1.3 Add New
- 1.1.4 Search for Portfolio Responsive Gallery
- 1.1.5 Click to install
- 1.2 The second way:
- 1.2.1Download the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/portfolio-responsive-gallery/
- 1.2.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.2.3 Add New
- 1.2.4 Upload plugin
- 1.2.5 Choose file ays portfolio_responsive_gallery.zip
1.2.6 Click to install
1.3 In order to install the Portfolio Responsive Gallery from WordPress.org you must unzip the archive and copy the quiz-maker folder into your plugins folder (\wp-content\plugins).
After one ofthis steps you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Once activated configure any options as desired and you can enjoy our Portfolio Responsive Gallery.
Учасники та розробники
“Portfolio Responsive Gallery” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Fixed: Translation issue on How to use submenu
- Updated: POT file
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.1
- Changed: Buttons name in admin dashboard
- Fixed: Some small bugs in admin dashboard
- Changed: The banner style on the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 6.0
- Added: Show uploaded images in list table
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.9.3
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.9
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: JS problem on the admin dashboard
- Fixed: CSS problem on the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Some issues icon the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.8.2
- Updated: POT file
- Added: Search Functionality on the Attributes List Table
- Fixed: Responsive design issue on the mobile version
- Fixed: CSS conflict with Elementor plugin on the dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: SQL query problem on the admin dashboard
- Added: Show project labels option
- Added: Ask a question icon
- Added: “How to use” page
- Added: Temporary deactivation button within the deactivation popup
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.7.1
- Fixed: Some PHP conflicts on the dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.7
- Fixed: Some PHP errors
- Added: Search box on portfolios list table
- Added: Projects count column on portfolios list table
- Changed: Default screen option values in list tables
- Fixed: JS and CSS files connecting in dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.6
- Fixed: Image upload error
- Fixed: Ajax deactivation error
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.4
- Fixed: Some small bugs
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.3.2
- Added: Deactivate upgrade function
- Updated: Changed project images thumbnails background color
- Updated: Added margin before attributes list
- Fixed: Project first time closing issue
- Updated: Performance optimised
- Updated: Projects opening layer added
- Fixed: Projects next/prev arrows loading
- Updated: Thumbnails slider now responsive
- Updated: Added additional layer under project
- Fixed: Lazy loading of projects images
- Updated: Thumbnails margin added
- Fixed: Projects attributes editing
- Fixed: Projects attributes loading
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.2.2
Drag and Drop
The image will be downloaded