Do you have many posts, pages or media files in your WordPress site? iFolders plugin helps you to manage them easily and quickly. It allows you to mange thousands of your files, posts, pages and custom post types. This plugin takes WordPress to the next level.
BE PRO 👑
HOW IFOLDERS PLUGIN CAN HELP YOU
There are several ways for you are using the ifolders manager plugin to organize your WordPress data. Keep all your posts & pages as well as media files (images, music, videos) structured using directories and subdirectories. Organize all data into collections by certain criteria, such as date, topic, keyword or some event.
Note: adding a post or page or image into a folder will do not change their data.
FRIENDLY DRAG & DROP INTERFACE
Move multiple items at once to organize your media library, posts, pages even faster. You can move items to a folder, move folder/folders to folder in just seconds, it reduces the amount of your clicks.
CREATE & MANAGE UNLIMITED FOLDERS
You can quickly add new folders at once, drag & drop them to organize your own tree structure the way you want.
ORGANIZE WORDPRESS POST TYPES
Categorize all WordPress built-in post types: media files, posts, pages, users.
The plugin supports folders for woocommerce lists: products, orders and coupons. As result the woo folder manager allows you to not waste time on unnecessary clicks.
FAST MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Easily move media files individually or in bulk between folders. Create, rename, delete, and arrange folders within seconds.
DIRECT UPLOAD TO FOLDER
Select a folder and upload your new files directly into it. Another great little time-saver. Available in your media library and the “Add New” media screen.
Resize iFolders sidebar with folders to your liking and toggle it on/off altogether when you have to. Your custom sidebar size setting will be saved.
Add, rename or delete a folder is just a click. Than you delete a folder, you’re not losing your data in it. All your items are moved to ‘Uncategorized’ folder, so that you still can use them later.
Don’t you want to set a color for a folder? It’s possible, make your folders more colorful in one click way.
If you need any more features that does not contain the plugin, just leave us a feedback. It can be implemented in the next versions. We are open for any suggestions.
* Gutenberg – modern built-in WordPress block editor
* Classic Editor – classic built-in WordPress editor
* Elementor – leading website builder platform on WordPress
* Beaver – page builder you can trust with your business
* Bricks – amazing block editor with many templates
* Brizy – next-gen website builder that anyone can use
* and more…
* Avada – swiss army knife of WordPress themes
* Divi – most popular WordPress theme in the world
* BeTheme – more than just WordPress theme
* Bridge – not just a theme, it’s a collection of amazing examples
* Flatsome – multi-purpose responsive WooCommerce theme
* and more…
Setup is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org, unpack it and upload the [iFolders] folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your main WordPress menu > Media to create a folder and manage your files.
You’re done. Enjoy.
Why should I use iFolders?
You can easily organize posts, pages, media library and custom post types into folders using this plugin. Create many folders and sub-folders as you want, nest them any way you like, сolor that need extra attention.
I installed the plugin, what’s next?
After activation the plugin will enable the directory manager for media library and pages automatically for admin user. Just go to the Pages or Media library screen and start to organize your items (pages, media files) inside the WordPress admin area. You should see the left panel with toolbar, click the “folder with plus” button to add your first folder, type it’s name and set the color.
What happens when a folder is deleted?
When you delete a folder, all items (pages, posts, media files, etc.) that were assigned to that folder are not deleted. The link between them and the folder is simply deleted, after which all elements become available and visible in a special virtual directory ‘Uncategorized’.
If a folder is deleted will the media file in the folder be deleted too?
No, only the folder is removed.
Yes, if you want to hide the folders sidebar, just click the ‘toggle’ button (above the current screen page title). To back this sidebar, click this button again.
I’d like access to more features and support. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features and support by visiting the CodeCanyon website and purchasing the pro version. Purchasing the plugin gets you to access to the full version of the iFolders WordPress plugin, automatic updates and support.
Для цього плагіна немає відгуків.
Учасники та розробники
“iFolders – Ultimate WordPress & Woo Folder Manager” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
* New: support builders: Bricks, Beaver, Brizy, Elementor, Avada Theme and etc
- Fix: issue with “page not found”
- New: support posts, pages, woocommerce products, orders, coupons
- Fix: issue with “class not found”
- Initial release