Simple plugin for WooCommerce which toggle grid / list view of your products and toggle products count per page.
WooCommerce Grid/List View plugin adds buttons to shops page which toggles grid and list products view.
This is simple plugin with advanced customization of list / grid view toggle buttons and list style.
List view products is vertical list of products with additional information.
Grid view products is default WooCommerce view of products.
✅ Switch list and grid product view style
✅ Simple and advanced customization for products list view
✅ Customization of buttons for list / grid switch
✅ Products per page switcher for Front End using
✅ Customizable position for buttons list/grid view switcher
Additional Features in Paid Plugin:
✅ Customization for Product count switch links
✅ Advanced list style for products
✅ Customization for simple products list style
✅ Customization for advanced products list style
✅ Custom CSS styles
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Premium plugin video
we don’t have video with free plugin right now but we are working on it
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Grid/List View for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
Plugin settings can be found in admin area, WooCommerce -> List/Grid View
Custom class – set your own class for list / grid view toggle buttons, this removes all stylization
Buttons display – set where list / grid view toggle buttons will be displayed
Buttons position – list / grid view toggle buttons will be placed from left or right side
Paddings – sets paddings to list / grid view toggle buttons
Presets – predefined styles for list / grid view toggle buttons
Use products count – enable products per page buttons
Custom class for buttons – set your own class for products per page buttons, this removes all stylization
Product count value – set list of products per page toggle buttons
Spliter value – set text between products per page toggle buttons
Text – set custom text before products per page toggle buttons
Buttons display – set where products per page toggle buttons will be displayed
Buttons position – products per page toggle buttons will be placed from left or right side
Toggle Simple and Advanced style add additional settings to customize list products view.
To edit element of list click on this element on right side of page
Advanced style for list products view have some presets.
CSS styles – Some custom css styles that adds to page.
Page for adding product key from BeRocket site
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Grid/List View for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Grid/List View for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Grid/List View for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Grid/List View for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Grid/List View” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Grid/List View for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
Учасники та розробники
“Grid/List View for WooCommerce” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Enhancement – WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage support enable
- Enhancement – New Divi Modules for buttons
- Fix – Cookie set domain
- Fix – SECURITY ISSUE! Some admin AJAX functionality can be called with any logged in users.
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.1
- Fix – Some plugin links to match new BeRocket Site
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 7.0
- Enhancement – Remove some PHP 8.1 notices
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.7
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Fix – Customizer Fatal error
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.7
- Fix – Disable cookie set for REST API requests
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.9.1
- Enhancement – Better compatibility with Load more and AJAX Filters plugins
- Fix – Error header already sent
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Fix – Error with static function
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Fix – Button styles
- Fix – File for Loco Translate
- Enhancement – new admin settings design
- Fix – Some styles was incorrect
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.6
- Enhancement – Fixed products style on selected pages
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Small fixes
- Change styles in admin panel
- Color picker fix
- Error fixes
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- Fix/Enhancement – Other bugs
- Enhancement – Settings save
- Fix/Enhancement – Colorpick block doesn’t displayed
- Fix/Enhancement – Plugin name and description
- Fix/Enhancement – Other bugs
- First public version