An amazing addition to your Social Network plug and play add-on for Ultimate Member.
Gallery for Ultimate Member is one of the best photo gallery plugins available for Ultimate Member.
Pro Version – Photos organized into albums
Check out what makes this plugin so special below
- Custom Lightbox Window
- User editable caption
- Display recent uploads on profile landing page
- Easy to use Drag and Drop image uploader
- Admin Configuration
- Priority Customer Support
- 1 layout to choose from; Grid
- Community Role Restriction
- Image Ratings
- Photos organized into Albums
- Videos – Add YouTube and Vimeo videos to albums
- Comments – Add comments to photos/vodeos
- Albums shortcode – Display a list of albums on any page/widget
- 3 layouts to choose from; Carousel, Grid and Slideshow
- Categories and Tags
- Full screen mode
- Activity wall posting
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gallery-for-ultimate-memberdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Ultimate Member -> UM Gallery screen to configure the plugin
What plugins do I need?
This plugin requires Ultimate Member
How many photos can my users upload?
Users are able to upload an unlimited amount of photos.
Is it easy to upgrade to Pro Version?
Yes. You can download the pro version from Gallery for Ultimate Member
Where can I place the translation file?
The files can be placed in wp-content/languages/plugins/ with the file name gallery-for-ultimate-member-en_US.mo.
Does the media files get added to WordPress Media?
No. Files are added to a custom folder in the wp-content folder and are not saved as a post type but in a custom table.
Will there be video uploads?
There aren’t any immediate plans to introduce video uploads such as MP4 at this stage.
Учасники та розробники
“Gallery for Ultimate Member” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Plugin released into the wild
- Added Orientation Fix for photo uploaded by iPhone
- Added option to hide gallery for specific UM role
- Fixed fatal error on pro version
- Fixed popup gallery not position properly
- Fixed translation issue
- Updated layout on mobile
- Minified assets
- Removed delete button on main tab
- Fixed images always displaying on main tab
- Added UM 2.0 compatibility
- Moved Settings to sub menu
- Improved file
- Added Medium Size Images
- Added WordPress 4.9.8 compatibilty
- Fixed minor warnings
- Added: Gallery control in admin
- Added: New Settings like Pro version
- Added: Added Addons section
- Added: Option to add Videos
- Fixed: Images not loading in modal
- Fixed: Photos no longer show on main menu.
Fixed: Language not translating
- Maintenance: Tested with WordPress 5.2.3 and
- Maintenance: Tested with Ultimate Member 2.1.2
- Maintenance: Tested with PHP 7.3.2
- Fixed: Plugin labels not translating
- Maintenance: Tested with WordPress 5.4.1
- Fixed: Tabs not appearing in Profile Menu Settings
- Fixed: Apostrophes have a slash in photo caption
- Fixed: Tab doesn’t appear immediately on plugin activation
- Fixed: Photos amount on profile is being ignored
- Maintenance: Tested with WordPress 5.6.2
- Maintenance: Improved codebase
- Maintenance: Updated libraries
Fixed: Fatal error after activation
Fixed: Tabs missing due to previous update
Fixed: Avatar appears small
Fixed: Images not displaying due to issue with missing photos amount settings.