This is the official EZYcount plugin for WooCommerce. Once an order is confirmed, the plugin send that detailed information of the order to EZYcount (3rd party service available at https://www.ezycount.ch) to create a corresponding booking. The information can be customized based on payment methods and product categories.
The current version works for accounting without VAT. We intend to make this plugin evolve in the future to also support accounting with VAT.
The following data is sent to EZYcount to create accounting bookings each time an order is confirmed:
Payment methode accounting code
Order position amount
Order position number
Order position product category accounting code
Your credentials to access your EZYcount account
- WordPress v5.4 and later
- Woocommerce v4.3 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Install Woocommerce.
- Create the product categories and assign parent categories incl. sub categories with products.
- Enable Woocommerce payment methods
- Visit EZYcount.ch, login to your account and go to Parameters -> Company details. Find your Company ID at the top of the page.
- In the plugin, enter your EZYcount username, password and Company ID.
- Input in the EZYcount plugin the 4 digit debit account for each payment method
- Input in the EZYcount plugin the 4 digit credit account for each product categories
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Input your credential from EZYcount available on your company page https://app.ezycount.ch/company/edit.
- Control any errors in the log page of the plugin. For example if an account doesn’t exist is your EZYcount account.
- Do I need an EZYcount account to use the Plugin?
Yes, you need a live EZYcount account to connect to your Woocommerce plugin. You can create one at ezycount.ch
- Is EZYcount a 3rd party services?
- Do I need a paid subscription to EZYcount to use the plugin?
Free 14 days accounts are available, however we recommend users of this plugin to have a paid subscription to EZYcount so that all transactions can be booked in your accounting during the year.
Учасники та розробники
“EZYcount Accounting” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники