This plugin will add the Divit Rewards and Payment Gateway for your WooCommerce.
Divit is a Hong Kong based fintech company partnered with the worlds leading airlines. We integrate loyalty with real-time payments.
– Make secure real-time bank transfers by QR Code or Manual Payment using their own banking app.
– Earn Miles for their purchase: at a fixed or variable rate or for selected products
– Spend Miles for a deduction in their cash spend at the checkout
You can find more details in our websites:
– Hong Kong SAR, China
To install Divit Payment Gateway, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.1 or newer
- Divit merchant account
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Divit Payment Gateway plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Divit merchant account:
- After you have activated the Divit Payment Gateway plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include a Divit Payment option. Click on divit payment gateway.
- Select Sandbox (for testing) / Production in environment field.
- Input your which we will send you by email, and enter it in Api key field.
- Click Save changes, you will see merchant account details in the top of current page.
- Then select Order campaign for your reward miles campaign, eg: hk$2 to 1 mile.
- Click Save changes.
Who is divit?
We are a Hong Kong based fintech company partnered with Cathay. We integrate loyalty into real-time payments, enabling consumers to earn and spend miles when they pay with FPS.
What is FPS?
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) launched the Faster Payment System (FPS) on 17 September 2018. FPS enables customers to make safe instant payments from their bank account or e-wallet on a 24/7 basis.
There are over 10 million FPS registrations in Hong Kong at the end of August 2022. All of the major banks in Hong Kong support FPS for the transfer of funds, both for Individual and SME accounts.
What is a divit mile?
A divit mile is our loyalty award which you earn with every purchase at a divit merchant. It is converatble into other loyalty programs, which we are adding to all the time.
Учасники та розробники
“Divit Rewards and Payment Gateway” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Fix – prevent using session variable in email hook
- Fix – avoid getting rate when campaign is not defined
- Fix – avoid using short php open tag
- Feat – promotion message on products, cart, checkout page
- Fix – new promotion message
- Fix – promotion message date comparison
- Feat – promotion message at checkout
- Fix – coupon discount calculation logic
- Fix – redirect to divit payment page with the same locale language as woocommerce
- Fix – translation
- Feat – partial multi-language support
- Fix – order total calculation when applying coupon
- Feat – add extra data to order
- Fix – spend miles checkout method error
- Fix – payment failed webhook handling
- Fix – single sign on redirect url
- Fix – single sign on redirect url
- Fix – promotion code display
- Fix – promotion code display correct miles rate
- Feat – more controlable settings
- Feat – express checkout, single sign on