Currency calculator, converts amounts between currencies. Size, color, and layout can be customized.
- Choose default currencies for the calculator
- Choice of over 200 currencies
- Choice of display formats, adjustable width and header colors
- Calculation is instant. The widget is preloaded with exchange rates so response is instant.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
currency-conversionto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select your currency, and the size and other currency options
- Please email us any problems to widgets at fx-rate.net, we appreciate the help in improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
How frequently are the values updated?
The table values are updated once a day GMT from central bank and financial institution sources.
Can I paste multiple converters, for different currencies?
Version 2.1 onwards allows multiple currency converters on the same sidebar.
Why are the prices always favorable?
The conversion uses a single price value, the mid-price between buy and sell side in the interbank market for the currency in question. The mid-price, by definition, is more competitive than the buy price and sell price for selling and buying respectively.
Can I paste the currency converter into a post ?
Is there support ?
Email any problems or suggestions to widgets at fx-rate.net
Учасники та розробники
“Currency Converter” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Removed PHP 4 style constructor. Bug in WP_DEBUG enabled only.
- Upgraded currency list & resources. Now includes crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum
- Upgrade for https
- In detail compliance with WordPress Plugin Guidelines
- Flag images are now included in the plugin
- Plugin makes one call to an external site for real time exchange rate data
- Released 23/06/2011
- Corrections to html and css that affected alignment and title of plugin
- Released 11/06/2011
- Upgraded internal programming to allow multiple widgets on sidebar, for improved admin panel response, and compatibility with WordPress in the future
- Released 11/08/2010
- Upgraded Converter Design
- Added design options; choose width, colors, default value and so on
- Released 25/02/2010
- First release provides two types of calculators