BUNDLER FOR WOOCOMMERCE
If you are a shop owner, you must know that some of the most important metrics of any eCommerce business are AOV (Average Order Value) and LTV (LifeTime Value).
Creating product bundles and discount deals are a great way to boost your sales and profit. But let’s face it, most WooCommerce bundle plugins are boring. While they are supposed to make it easy for your customers to buy your offers, they end up distracting them and doing the complete opposite.
The fact is, your clients should never buy only 1 product, but the way your present them with your offers is crucial.
That’s what Bundler is all about: presenting the right bundles and offers, the right way, to boost your average order value and make more profit.
Use Bundler to create:
- Product Bundles
- Quantity discounts
- Product swatches
- BOGO (Buy X Get Y) Offers
- Quantity breaks
- Volume discounts
- Compatible with CURCY multi currency plugin
- And much more!
With the advertising costs increasing more and more, eCommerce businesses are competing to win new clients every day, and the one who spends the most to acquire clients wins this game.
Here are some major benefits of using Bundler:
- Increase your average order value by offering discounts on bundles, quantity discounts etc.
- Boost your conversion rate by building irresistible bundles, discounts and swatches. Create offers your clients would feel stupid saying no to.
- Outbid your competitors by spending more to acquire new clients.
- Increase your profit.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
👉 Check out the Live Demo Store
👉 For Marketing tips, join our Facebook group
✅ Create Unlimited bundles and offers for WooCommerce simple products
Use the offer creation form on each product page to create unlimited offers for your product: BOGO, Buy X Get Y, Quantity Breaks, Volume discount etc.
See example here 👉 Simple product demo
✅ Set discount rules for each offer
You can set regular price + sale price, choose product quantity, add discount rules for each bundle offer to highlight the discount and saving.
✅ Dynamic pricing
When the client chooses an offer, the price will be dynamically and automatically calculated according to the discount conditions, cart items etc.
✅ Add marketing messages
The way you present your offer is as much important as the offer itself. Bundler allows you to add marketing messages to make your offer more powerful.
✅ Customize the design
Bundler provides a variety of design options to help you choose different structures for your offers, edit the colors and the texts, in a way that fits your brand identity.
PRO VERSION FEATURES
✅ Create Unlimited bundle offers for simple and variable products
Use the offer creation form on each product page to create unlimited offers for your product. Combine product variations to create bundle offers that get sales!
✅ Create custom variations
You can use WooCommerce native variations to create bundles, but you can also get creative and make your own bundle variations. The goal here is to make it a NO BRAINER for your clients to buy your offers.
✅ Add images for your bundles
Illustrate the content of your offers by creating awesome product swatches and adding images to them.
✅ Preselect offers
Subtly push your clients to take a specific offer by preselecting it. Add specific marketing messages to make it even more powerful (Buy 1 get 1 free, Buy 2 get free shipping, etc..)
✅ Compatibility with CURCY Woocommerce Multi Currency By Villatheme
Take your e-commerce business wordlwide by combining the Bundler with CURCY multi currency woocommerce plugin by Villatheme. 👉 Check out the Live Demo Store
BUNDLER IS BEST FOR?
- eCommerce store owners
- Digital products store owners
- eCommerce brands
We are not a development agency (yet we have world-class developers), we are marketers and eCommerce business owners. Bundler was first built to fix the problem of low average order value for our own e-commerce stores. It was built out of need. And guess what? It works!
Bundler helped us 3X our profit in a few weeks by simply presenting the right offers the right way!
By releasing this plugin to the public, we truly believe we can help other marketers and e-commerce business owners to make more profit by building more intuitive offers.
Bundler Lite uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
- Install ‘Bundler Lite’ Plugin.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Go to your product admin page -> Offers & Bundles.
- Start creating offers.
Why should I use Bundler?
- If you are an eCommerce business owner, you should definitely use Bundler to: Increase average order on your store, boost conversion rate, outbid your competitors and increase your profit.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Bundler?
- Absolutely not. You can create and manage bundles and offers without any coding knowledge. Bundler is the most beginner friendly bundle plugin on the market.
Is Bundler compatible with any WooCommerce Theme?
- Yes, Bundler is compatible with any WooCommerce Theme including OceanWP / Astra / Flatsome / X-Theme / Divi… But sometimes it may require small css tweak.
Does it work on MultiSite?
- Yes, it is.
Does it work for simple and variable products?
- Absolutely! While Bundler Lite (the free version of Bundler) works for simple products only, you can upgrade to the pro version to use it on variable products.
Does Bundler work for digital products?
- Yes! Bundler is a Woocommerce based bundle solution that can be used for both physical and digital products.
What’s included in the pro licence?
- In addition to all the features included in the free version (Bundler Lite), the pro version allows you to create offers and bundles for variable products, create your own custom variations, show more marketing messages and preselect offers. You can check out the full list here
Is it possible to provide BOGO deals?
- Absolutely! Bundler helps building BOGO deals in a 100% intuitive way.
How to setup Quantity Breaks?
- Navigate to your product admin page and follow our step-by-step video tutorial.
I’d like access to all features. How can I get them?
- You can get access to more features and support by upgrading to our Pro version. Purchasing a Pro license gets you access to the full version of Bundler, automatic updates and priority support.
Учасники та розробники
“Bundler – WooCommerce Product Bundles, Quantity Discounts and Swatches” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
= 1.2.9 (Jan 18, 2023)
* Improved: Compatibility between Bundler Lite and Pro.
* Added: Display a notice when Bundler is active for the first time.
= 1.2.8 (Jan 16, 2023)
* Improved: Compatibility with Woocommerce 7.3.
= 1.2.7 (Dec 28, 2022)
* Improved: Compatibility with Woocommerce 7.2.2.
* Improved: tracking API update.
= 1.2.6 (Dec 20, 2022)
* Improved: Compatibility with Woocommerce 7.2.1.
= 1.2.5 (Dec 15, 2022)
* Improved: tracking API update.
= 1.2.4 (Dec 6, 2022)
* Fixed: CSS issue with certain themes.
= 1.2.3 (Nov 25, 2022)
* Added: Compatibility with Woocommerce 7.1.0.
* Added: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.
* Improved: Tracking license activation.
= 1.2.2 (Sep 24, 2022)
* Fixed: Using Woocommerce ajax instead of creating custom ajax url.
* Fixed: Mini cart update after ajax add to cart.
* Improved: Display Bundle price on the frontend.
= 1.2.1 (Jul 5, 2022)
* Added: Database versioning.
* Added: License activation form.
* Added: Hide quantity button when bundles are activated.
* Added: Dynamic views according to Free vs Pro version.
* Added: Notice on variable product admin pages.
1.2.0 (Jun 23, 2022)
1.1.0 (Jun 20, 2022)
- Fixed security issue.
1.0.0 (Jun 19, 2022)
- Public Release Launch date.