Bamboo Enquiries turns any web form into flexible enquiry form, enabling you to have multiple enquiry forms throughout your website. By just wrapping a simple shortcode around the HTML elements of your choice, you can have a professional, simple or complicated email enquiry form up and running in minutes.
It supports all standard form elements, including file uploads. It also provides an ‘auto labels’ option which presents the labels for each input box inside the input as the default value until it is clicked on (the Twitter sign in page is a good example of this in action). Finally the shortcode also supports mandatory text boxes, the form will not be submitted if any mandatory boxes have not be filled in. Simply adding as asterisk (*) to the end of a label will indicate that the following input is mandatory, e.g. :
<label>Email Address *</label><input type="text" name="email address" />
Code your form elements as you normally would, with whichever inputs, radio buttons, selects etc that you need, ensuring that you set the name attribute for each element.
Add at least one submit button e.g:
<button type=“submit”>Send Enquiry”</button>
Finally, instead of wrapping your form elements in a form tag, simply wrap them in the Bamboo Enquiries shortcode instead:
[bamboo-enquiry from=“email@example.com” to=“firstname.lastname@example.org” auto_labels="on" honeypot="on" message="Thank You<br/>We will get back to you shortly."] Your form elements here (don’t forget the submit button) [/bamboo-enquiry]
The ‘from’ attribute sets the email address that the enquiry will be sent from, and the ‘to’ attribute sets the address it will be sent to. The ‘auto_labels’ attribute actives the auto labels feature as described above. If you set ‘honeypot’ to ‘on’, a hidden email field will be added to the form to catch scripts that try to submit the form for spam purposes.
NOTE: If you have ‘honeypot’ set to ‘on’ you CANNOT have an input field in your form with the name ’email’.
Для цього плагіна немає відгуків.
Учасники та розробники
“Bamboo Enquiries” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Fixed an issue with CSS not queuing correctly.
- Added website page field which is automatically included in the emails
- Added ‘message’ parameter to shortcode to enable control of the confirmation message
- If the user fills in a field called ‘Email’ or ‘Email Address’, it will be used as the email reply address.
- Testing in WP4.7 and rebranded
- Added logging facility
- Refactored code to improve future updates
- Added honeypot option
- Improved handling of the mandetory boxes feature
- When the page reloads after submitting, the form is scrolled back into view to make the thank you message more obvious.
- Improved handling of ‘sent’ flag
- Updated CSS delivery to help improve Google PageSpeed scores
- Minor code refactoring