Monthly web access logs report. View CPanel’s AWstats report via WordPress Dashbaord page. Create, Delete and Update report simply and easily.
AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics, graphically. This log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It uses a partial information file to be able to process large log files, often and quickly. It can analyze log files from all major server tools like Apache log files (NCSA combined/XLF/ELF log format or common/CLF log format), WebStar, IIS (W3C log format) and a lot of other web, proxy, wap, streaming servers, mail servers and some ftp servers.
Take a look at this comparison table for an idea on features and differences between most famous statistics tools (AWStats, Analog, Webalizer,…).
AWStats is a free software distributed under the GNU General Public License. You can have a look at this license chart to know what you can/can’t do.
As AWStats works from the command line but also as a CGI, it can work with all web hosting providers which allow Perl, CGI and log access.
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors,
- Visits duration and last visits,
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits,
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week),
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection),
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list,
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages,
- Files type,
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate),
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected),
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file),
- Visits of robots (319 robots detected),
- Worms attacks (5 worm’s families),
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc…),
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, …),
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose,
- Number of times your site is “added to favourites bookmarks”.
- Screen size (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio.
- Linux Server with CPanel installed
- PHP >= 5.3
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘AWStats Report Installer’ Dashboard page anf follow the instruction to complete the installation
- After Installation completed, the awstats report is automatically created for the first time and you will prmopted to go to the report page.
- Could I use ARV under Windows Server?
No. It won’t work. Its developed to use AWStats report that is mostely installed with the CPanel that comes with Linux servers.
- Should I change the installation Parameters?
Only if aware of what you’re doing. ARV Plugin is automatically discover installation parameters for you and it would work under most system ocnfiguration
- What is the purspose of the ‘Regenerate’ button?
ARV Plugin is saving AWStats report under WordPress wp-content folder. It creates a unique LONG number
for the report directory name (e.g: 954693ec2b66aa9f51876107bf1880ef54707a492c40c0.87758923), it then gives
every file a unique identifier. If you felt that, for some reason, the report is accessed from Public user you can change the unique identified by forcing
ARV to re-genarate all the exists Unique Ids.
Учасники та розробники
“AWStats Report Viewer” — проект з відкритим вихідним кодом. В розвиток плагіну внесли свій вклад наступні учасники:Учасники
- Framework updates
- Security improvement
- Framework updates